- Based on latest i8160 firmware: I8160XXLL2 [26 December 2012]
- Rooted [SuperSU v0.99]
- Deodexed & Zipaligned
- - Mods:
- Notification Bar: Swipe to remove notification, lidroid 14 Statusbar Toggle Buttons
- Power Menu: 4way-reboot
- Settings: Added Toggle Clock/AM/PM in Display Settings [Download this mod from extras]
- Camera: Low battery restriction removed
- Browser: Open Stock Browser and type "about:useragent" and select the one you want.
- Messaging: Disabled sms to mms auto conversion, Sent timestamp instead of received, Support for sending an sms to up to 100 contacts
- Various: Smoother spinners, Smoother scrolling, Decreased home button lag, SMS/MMS removed from call log
- - Tweaks
- Build.prop: 3G turbocharger, proximity sensor tweaks, dalvik.vm tweaks, usb debugging notification disabled, setup wizard disabled, wifi scan interval set to 180s,
- 94kyrillosrom (init.d): I/O Scheduler tweaks, ext4 filesystem tweaks, SD card read speed set to 128kb, Memory tweaks, CPU Governor tweaks
- sysctl.conf: Kernel & security tweaks
- gps.conf: AGPS support & faster locking tweaks
- hosts: Ads removed
- - Other
- Removed Apps: AnalogClock, BuddiesNow, ChatON, ChocoEUK, Days, Dlna, DualClock, EmailWidget, GameHub, HelvNeueLT, Memo, MiniDiary, MusicHub, PlusOne, PostIt, Protips, SamsungWidgets, SocialHub, TwCalendarAppWidgets, TwWallpaperChooser, VoiceRecorder, VoiceToGo
- Added binaries: Busybox (v1.20.2), SQlite3 (v22.214.171.124), Zipalign, nano
- Added scripts: optimize (type: su (enter), optimize (enter) to run it in terminal emulator. It optimizes sqlite db's, zipalign apk's & fix app permissions. Recommended to run it weekly), sysrw, sysro, fix_permissions
- Added init.d scripts: 01sysctl, 03firstboot, 04modules, 05mountsd, 20userinit, 94kyrillosrom, 99complete
- Removed Shutdown Animation
- Added apps: AppWidgetPicker (organized widgets), Notepad, Tape-a-talk Voice Recorder (excellent recording quality), Terminal Emulator, Stock Gingerbread 2.3.7 Launcher (with 3D drawer)
- Updated Apps: Google Play, Gmail, Street, Maps, Voice Search, Youtube, Samsung Push Service
- New Wallpaper/Ringtone/Notification sounds
- Jelly Bean fonts/ui sounds
- Themed closer to AOSP Gingerbread [Statusbar icons, Power menu and much more from AOSP Gingerbread. Screenshots here]
- [Optional but recommended] Stock I8160XXLL2 firmware installed [For Europe users. Download: http://d-h.st/Yyn]
- Custom kernel with CWM/TWRP recovery [HD Kernel (custom kernel with TWRP, recommended) or antsm's kernel (stock kernel with CWM)]
- Odin (to flash the above) [Download: http://d-h.st/nK3]
Download - Click here.
How to install (v5)
- (Skip this step if you are
outside of europe) Ensure that you have I8160XXLL2 installed + custom
kernel (requirements). If you don't have them already installed:
-Follow this guide to flash stock firmware
-Then go again in download mode and flash the kernel this time. [WARNING!! THE COUNTER WILL GO TO 1 AND YOU WILL LOSE WARRANTY!!]. When the phone boot up again, shut it down.
- Copy KYRILLOSv5.GB.XXLL2 to your sdcard.
- Press Vol up + Home + Power button to enter Custom Recovery.
- With the volume button navigate to wipe data/factory reset and press the home button to do it (Warning! You will lose all your data).
- Then go to install zip from sdcard => choose zip from sdcard and select KYRILLOSv5.GB.XXLL2. Wait for about 2 minutes for the process to be completed and reboot your phone.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1955679 Rate this posting: